Friday, December 31, 2010

Old year and new year

2011 highlights:-
1/1/11
11/1/11
1/11/11
11/11/11
Enjoy all these and much more.
Wish you a happy new year 2011 in advance.

Wow! That was very thoughtful of my friend, Mr A for sending me this new year wish.
Those dates are simply inspiring. Perhaps I should start planning now on how to best utilize those significant dates... hmphhh...

Another cheery new year wish...

Before the sun sets on 31st here are my 10 wishes for you:-
1. Happiness always
2. Serenity at every sunrise
3. Success in every facet of your life
4. Family beside you
5. Caring friends around you
6. A love that never ends
7. Good health
8. Beautiful memories of yesteryears
9. A bright day with so much to be thankful for
10. A pathway leading to better tomorrows
"Happy New Year 2011" Cheers to the max! Woohooo!

I like this wishes and will endeavor to observe them over time to ensure that at least 70% is achieved this year! Thank you so much for the faith in me, Mr CKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment