Saturday, February 12, 2011

Advance Butter Cream class with Ms Azie

I am grateful to my dear friend, Ms Firus for agreeing to go with me to fulfill our insatiable desire for knowledge relating to cake decorating. I can never thank her enough for making today possible. We both were very excited and delighted to meet our very talented and patient teacher, Ms Azie and learn as much as possible from her.

Today I learn how to bake a great tasting sponge cake. We also learn how to make simply delicious butter cream. I also know now how to make the cake according to the customers' request in weight. I also learn how to make roses, lattices, ruffles, drapes, mixing colors and making gold leaves. Seen in the picture are my gorgeous teacher, Ms Azie and I with the cakes to be arranged later on three tiers cake stand.


I wish to extend my gratitude to Ms Azie for her generosity in imparting her knowledge in cake decorating to me (and the other students). I am ever so indebted to you, Ms Azie for this priceless knowledge I have been wanting to acquire. And thank you too to Ms Linda (her beautiful Assistant) for such hospitality and warmth. I personally am looking forward to attending your next class soon, Ms Azie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment