Monday, March 7, 2011

To my mother, with love

The verandah area.
The side verandah - the family favourite area to sit together and talk.
 This has been my humble ambition since the year 2000. Due to a lot of challenges, I only managed to embark on this project in the year 2010 and completed it 8 months later. This is my humble gift to my dearest mother, Habsah bt Hassan. I knew this will never equate all her sacrifices and hard work raising me up.

The front door. The steps were cracked due to Tsunami effect in 2004!.
Yours faithfully standing on the rubble, giving the sign of victory (Hitler's style)! 
This was the humble abode where my other siblings and I were born in. We grew up together, all the 10 of us in this very house. Although this house keep a lot of memories, it has to make way for the new house for my mother.  And I am proud to stand tall on the rubble for all these are made possible with my mother's non-stop prayers for my well being and happiness. Mother, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment